[CWB] Install CWB in Mac OS X

Jose Manuel Martinez Martinez jmmtra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:44:00 CET 2009

Hi!
This is José Manuel Martínez Martínez. I am PhD student at Universitat
Jaume I, Castellón, Spain. My field is Translation Studies. I carry on
research in the ECPC Research group. Currently, I'm trying different
concordancers (with parallel concordancing features) and CWB is an
unavoidable item in my list.
I would like to know if it is possible to install CWB in a Mac
environment. I might install it in Ubuntu, but I would like to give it a
try in Mac (if it is possible, of course).
Is there any installing directions for Mac? Can I use alternatively the
instructions for Linux/Ubuntu?
If there is a better place to ask this place let me know about it. I
would not like to bother you with my questions if this is not the right
place to ask for this information ;-)
Thank you!
Best,

jmm