[CWB] CQPweb

Jörg Tiedemann jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Mon Feb 1 09:49:16 CET 2010

Hi,

A short question: Is there a public demo-version of the new CQPweb
interface available anywhere? I would like to get an impression. And is
there any support for parallel corpora planned at the moment for this
common official interface?

By the way: is the source available for the CQP demo for Europarl from
http://www.cogsci.uni-osnabrueck.de/~korpora/ws/CQPdemo/Europarl/frames-cqp.html

I modified the common monolingual interface myself a lomg time ago for
some of my parallel corpora and it looked more or less similar to the
one above.
(http://www.let.rug.nl/~tiedeman/OPUS/cwb/Europarl/frames-cqp.html)
But the one at Osnabruck looks a bit cleaner than what I had. Would it
be easy to adapt it to other parallel corpora with slightly different
annotated features?

Thanks in advance for your information!
Best,

Jörg

  Jörg Tiedemann                      jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
  Visiting Professor                  http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~joerg/
  Dep. of Linguistics and Philology
  Uppsala University                  tel: +46 (0)18 - 471 1412
  Box 635, SE-751 26 Uppsala/SWEDEN   fax: +46 (0)18 - 471 1094