[CWB] CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 10:45:07 CET 2010

Hi Jörg

I can easily create a visitor account that you can use to access the publicly-available corpora on the Lancaster server (http://cqpweb.lancs.ac.uk) and try the system out there. I'll send you the details off-list; anyone reading this who would also like to try out CQPweb should email me (a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk) and I can create accounts for you as well.

Yes, this is planned. HOWEVER -- it is quite a big feature to add, and there are several higher-priority matters at hand (especially making CWB support unicode), so it may take a while before we find time to do it.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas about what capabilities CQPweb should have for aligned corpora, or how the interface should work, feel free to comment on the relevant feature request thread, here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2806326&group_id=131809&atid=722306

I'll leave your other questions to more knowledgeable parties....