[CWB] CWB for cygwin

Diana Santos Diana.Santos at sintef.no
Wed Jun 23 10:54:18 CEST 2010

I am sorry to have caused such confusion on the list. Yes, my CygWin runs on Windows machines. But I use it for the single and only purpose of emulating Linux in (other people in my family's) portables.
So, what I wanted was a downloadable once-off version of CWB for Cygwin so that I could run my stuff if I wanted it during holidays, with a minimum of time used for this preparations.

I DID not want to start actively contributing for CWB on Windows. Sorry again for the hopes I might have raised. I had a hard enough time reinstalling CWB from source recently in a 64-bits CentOS...

Cheers,
Diana