[CWB] Cannot build CWB::CL

Peter Ljunglöf peter.ljunglof at gu.se
Thu Sep 16 15:36:47 CEST 2010

Ok, thanks for the replies, now I understand better.

As I understand it, the "only" change from 3.0 to 3.2 is Unicode/UTF-8. But since this makes 3.2 backwards incompatible, I think you should consider renaming it to 4.0 instead.

/Peter

PS. I solved my problems with CWB::Web::Query temporarily, by simply commenting out everything that mentions CWB::CL. This affects only one method, $query->structures(..), which I have to do without until 3.2 is fixed.

PPS. Luckily I don't use CWB::Web::Search, since that module uses CWB::CL frequently.