[CWB] Plans for progress

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 00:49:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick update on where we are up to with future work on CWB.
Stefan & I got together at the CL2011 conference in Birmingham and had a
good long natter about where we are and where we go next; a full
discussion document is in preparation to help nail down the long-term
plans, but for the moment you can see the rough plan here:

http://cwb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cwb/cwb/trunk/doc/todo-3.5

Comments welcome on any aspect of this, of course.

As always, we can't promise that any of this will be done quickly; but
be assured that things are still happening!

I am about to do a major trawl through the bugs/feature requests
database, to prioritise stuff in line with these plans. I'll also reply
to several list emails from the past few weeks that I put on hold due to
being busy with other stuff. So apologies in advance for the large pile
of list emails this will convey to your inboxes...