[CWB] Plans for progress

Gabriele Brandolini gabriele.brandolini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:05:40 CEST 2011

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your messages.

Is it possible to get also a brief tutorial about how to use cwb with
parallel corpora?

I'm collecting texts in Latin, Italian, English and Swahili in order
to build one or more parallel corpora. But I don't know how to write
appropriate queries then.

Do you know if any start guide is somewhere already availiable?
Many thanks to you and to everybody for any suggestion.

To now I'm following just a very brief suggestion about alignment I
was given months ago by Stefan. Many thank to him also.

Gabriele Brandolini
Mapanda - Iringa
Tanzania

--