[CWB] User Admin under CQPweb

Claudia Borg claudiaborg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:22:37 CET 2011

Hi,
I am not sure whether my user admin is working as it should on cqpweb -

Under CQPweb Sysadmin Control Panel
I can add a new user under the section Create new user (or reset user
password) but I cannot assign it to a group. I see the new user only
under the section "Set user's maximum database size" of the same page.

If I go to the page "Manage Group Membership", under Manage user
groups, the new user I would have created does not show up in the
drop-down menus (both the add and remove ones). So in a way it is like
this user does not exist because it is not attached to any group.

If I try to log in with this user, it of course, fails.

However, if I create batch users, attach them to a group, and assign
that group to be able to view a corpus, I still am unable to login.

Is this feature working?  Should I be getting these problems?

I have no problems with the superusers. Maybe I need to manually
specify normal users in some file?

Thanks in advance,
Claudia