[CWB] User Admin under CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Mar 27 00:32:02 CET 2011

I suspect this is a file permissions problem. Does the username that apache runs under have read+write access to the .htgroup and .htpasswd files, and the folder where they live? If not it can cause the behaviour you descirbe.

(If everything is working properly, then newly-created users WILL appear at the bottom of the "Add" drop-downs in the "Manage Group Membership" page.)

Best

Andrew.