[CWB] installation cqpserver

Lucian Proscov luca_proc at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 12 12:43:56 CEST 2012

Thanks for the answer.

I would like to test the client-server CQI interface using only my PC.
I downloaded cwb-3.0.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz (Linux Intel 64-bit) and the package Perl-CWB-CQI-2.2.102.tar.gz (source code) from official website.
I installed the cwb 3.0 for linux 64 bit and then the  Perl Cwb-CQI package on my pc in standard locations,
but when i try to start the CQP to the shell "/usr/local/bin$ cqp -e" I have this error: "cannot execute binary file".
I have the same error if I use the command "/usr/local/bin$ cqpserver -v".
Which is my fault?

Best