[CWB] more on OS X build issues

Josep M. Fontana josepm.fontana at upf.edu
Sat Aug 18 16:05:04 CEST 2012

OK, here's the output of "brew info glib pcre":

~ jfontana$ brew info glib pcre

glib: stable 2.32.4
http://developer.gnome.org/glib/
Depends on: pkg-config, xz, gettext, libffi
/usr/local/Cellar/glib/2.32.4 (417 files, 15M) *
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/commits/master/Library/Formula/glib.rb
--universal
     Build a universal binary
--test
     Build a debug build and run tests. NOTE: Not all tests succeed yet
pcre: stable 8.31
http://www.pcre.org/
/usr/local/Cellar/pcre/8.31 (130 files, 4.0M) *
   Installed with: --universal
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/commits/master/Library/Formula/pcre.rb
--universal
     Build a universal binary

-------

It confirms that I used the "--universal" flag, right?

Josep M.