[CWB] http_404 with CQPweb v3.0.7

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Thu Dec 6 10:20:15 CET 2012

Andrew, thanks for your help, now the css files are there.

Yes, it happened that the javascript was called without the leading /cqpweb.

I was able to reproduce this error by calling the "CQPweb main menu"
under misc in the
administrator's navigation.

Looking at the error_log I see also lots of entries like this one

[Thu Dec 06 10:07:44.157496 2012] [access_compat:error] [pid 23412:tid
139907228
677888] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:44665] AH01797: client denied by server
configurati
on: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/cqpweb/adm/index.php, referer:
http://xx.xx.xx.xx/cqpweb/adm/index.php?thisF=systemDiagnostics&uT=y

-- again causing no apparent errors on the user's side.

--Jörg Knappen