[CWB] http_404 with CQPweb v3.0.7

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 20:25:28 CET 2012

OK, the JavaScript one is fixable, I have added it to the TODO list.

The Apache access_compat error... no idea I'm afraid. It usually means that the httpd has decided the file can't be accessed (due to either system permissions or Apache htaccess rules), but clearly, if everything is working fine, the file *was* accessed.

My instinct would be... if it's working, don't poke it!