[CWB] Performance of "expand to"

Eros Zanchetta eros.zanchetta2 at unibo.it
Wed Feb 15 17:43:24 CET 2012

Thanks for the tips! I'll experiment a bit with all these fancy options.

> PS: Compiling CWB in Mac OS X Lion is (almost) a piece of cake, using HomeBrew for the required support libraries. Instructions and updated config settings to follow soon

Yes, I compiled it without problems a few months ago when I installed Lion (it's still working in fact), but it kept failing when I tried compiling the latest version. Probably not a big deal, I just have bigger fish to fry right now…

Cheers,
Eros