[CWB] Problems with queries through CQP

Antonio Tamayo Herrera ajtamayoh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:43:41 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

We installed cwb on windows 7 (Home premium) and windows xp professional,
but we have had some problems with the queries. The installation was
correct, we can do queries on small corpus, but if we use the cqp on an
extensive corpus (around 100.000-500.000 words) the cqp application stops.
We have attached a file with some screenshots in order to show the problem.

Note: The cqp application always stops (with extensive corpus) either for
command line or through an web interface, when we use Windows. However,
when we use Ubuntu 10.10, we never have problems with cqp application.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Antonio Tamayo
Undergraduate Student