[CWB] Sample corpus for IMS Corpus Workbench

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun May 20 11:56:02 CEST 2012

>>> Andrew, would it be possible for you to document installation of the DICKENS corpus in CQPweb somewhere as a tutorial?

Yes, certainly. As with everything else, though, it's finding the time... (and also, since upgrading the install-corpus interface is prominent on the todo list, I don't want to invest too much time in documenting features that will be obsolete in a version or two's time).

But if you can prep a CQPweb-compatible version & put it on the website for download, I can put together a walkthrough when I get a few spare hours.