[CWB] Sample corpus for IMS Corpus Workbench

Kurt Sultana kurtanatlus at gmail.com
Sun May 20 22:07:14 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for your input, and yes an IMS-compatible corpus would be great :)

So I'd need to get the original Dickens text (or any text) and change it to
the vertical format and proceed from there, is that right? I presume there
are tools for this conversion... would nltk do the trick?

Thanks in advance,
Kurt