[CWB] Illegal division by zero

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Nov 8 11:42:30 CET 2012

Ok, I have followed this how to: How to install BNCweb
4.3 adapting to my environment
and now it is working as a charm.

Thanks a
lot

On 2 Nov 2012, at 18:27, Andrés Chandía wrote:  > I also should correct the > "number
of words per sentence" at some perl file, is this instructed > at the > installation manual file?
 No, I think that's a misunderstanding.  The missing information is loaded from metadata
tables during setup of BNCweb, so either the tables you used were damaged, or the setup script
didn't have write access to the MySQL server (much more likely).  >
if not, could you give me the whole instruction, so when I >
reinstall the application I could go through a more appropriate procedure...  Do it
exactly as the setup guide says.  Be sure to read all sections about setting up the MySQL
server carefully.  As I said before, it's quite tricky to configure MySQL in the right way,
depending on you precise MySQL version, compilation options and default settings.  Pay close
attention to any error messages or other suspicious output produced.  If you find something
you're not sure about, please post it to the list; that might help us pinpoint the cause of
your problems.  You could also send the first few lines of the metadata files you use, and
check the MySQL tables after running the setup script (e.g. with MySQLWorkbench), in order to
see which ones have been created and filled.  Best, Stefan

            andrés
chandía

P No imprima
innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!