[CWB] CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Oct 7 14:51:12 CEST 2012

Hi Martí,

This is not a problem with user permissions or the Apache logon, it is a problem within the CQPweb code itself.

Find the file config.inc.php in the lib directory and check the line that declares the superuser. It should  look like this:

$superuser_username = 'spintexweb';

Does it?

Since in your earlier mail you say that you mistyped the username first time round, I guess the problem is here.

(IT’s best to avoid usernames with hyphens in them, by the way; and the absence of the CSS file has nothing to do with the issue!)