[CWB] CQPweb

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Sun Oct 7 20:57:18 CEST 2012

Hi Martí (Com va tot?)

could you solve the issue following Andrew's
advice
the same happened to me ( silly of me), I cheked all except that file.

El Dom, 7 de Octubre de 2012, 14:51, Hardie, Andrew escribió:

Hi
Martí,

This
is not a problem with user permissions or the Apache logon, it is a problem within the CQPweb
code itself.

Find
the file config.inc.php in the lib directory and check the line that declares the superuser.
It should  look like this:

$superuser_username = 'spintexweb';

Does
it?

Since
in your earlier mail you say that you mistyped the username first time round, I guess the
problem is here.

(IT’s
best to avoid usernames with hyphens in them, by the way; and the absence of the CSS file has
nothing to do with the issue!)