[CWB] Test corpus indexing

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Fri Oct 19 15:16:56 CEST 2012

Ok I did it with the svn version, (it says Revission 337)
I guess I only have to update
the CQPweb files, I did it this way:

"Normally, you can update your CQPweb to a more recent version simply by copying
over the
files in the directory with the new versions. If you used Subversion to get the
CQPweb code,
this can typically be done with the svn update command."

so probably I'm doing something wrong because I get this message:

CQPweb encountered an error and could not continue.
cwb-huffcode reported an error! Corpus indexing aborted.
/usr/local/bin/cwb-makeall -r /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/registry -V PRUEBA6
2>&1 === Makeall: processing corpus PRUEBA6 === Registry directory:
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/registry ATTRIBUTE word  + creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon
OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK
+ creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK  - index        OK ATTRIBUTE pos  +
creating LEXSRT ... OK  - lexicon      OK  + creating FREQS ... OK  - frequencies  OK  - token
stream OK  + creating REVCIDX ... OK  + creating REVCORP ... OK  ? validating REVCORP ... OK
- index        OK ======================================== /usr/local/bin/cwb-huffcode -r
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/registry -A PRUEBA6 2>&1 Problem: No output generated --
no items? /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/pos.hcd: No such file or directory ERROR:
reading /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/pos.hcd failed. Aborted. COMPRESSING TOKEN
STREAM of PRUEBA6.word - writing code descriptor block to
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.hcd - writing compressed item sequence to
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.huf - writing sync (every 128 tokens) to
/B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.huf.syn VALIDATING PRUEBA6.word - reading code
descriptor block from /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.hcd - reading compressed
item sequence from /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.huf - reading sync (mod 128)
from /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/word.huf.syn !! You can delete the file  now.
COMPRESSING TOKEN STREAM of PRUEBA6.pos VALIDATING PRUEBA6.pos - reading code descriptor block
from /B_NFS_P/diposit/corpora/cwb/data/prueba6/pos.hcd
... in file
/srv/web/llocs/cqp/lib/admin-install.inc.php line 467.