[CWB] Announcement: Another CWB/CQPweb setup in China

Ray Wu liangpingwu at 126.com
Wed Oct 24 18:14:46 CEST 2012

Dear members,

We are pleased to announce another CWB/CQPweb setup in China and we dub it BFSU CQPweb. It is closely modelled after Hardie's own (sorry Andrew, we're badly in need of imagination) and currently features more than 20 corpora, including two Brown family cousins (CLOB and Crown) developed at Beijing Foreign Studies Unversity by Dr. Xu Jiajing and Professor Liang Maocheng.

You may access it from http://124.193.83.252/cqp/ using test/test as username/password.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank the CWB team for their wonderful work and generosity. It is great fun to build our work on their shoulders.

Best,
Ray