[CWB] CQPWeb and s-attributes

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 04:06:47 CET 2012

Hi Martí,

Sorry, I was unclear. You can certainly index s-attributes and their markup – either by doing it externally, as you say, or even by entering the correct codes for cwb-encode into the “Custom s-attribute” form. And they can then be queried.

What you can’t yet do is link s-attributes to an external database the way you  can link the text_id elements to a database of meta-info.

XML visualisation is not completely written yet; I programmed half of it last spring, then ran out of time. That’s why it doesn’t work. Sorry!