[CWB] predefs.h fatal error

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Tue Sep 25 11:05:35 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew & Serge,

from reading the bug report, it seems to me that this problem should only occur when using a non-standard compiler (in this particular case, it was Intel's C compiler) or possibly when building a non-default architecture (which I take to be a 32-bit version of CWB on 64-bit Ubuntu).

Did you do any of these things, Serge?  If not, Ubuntu/Debian must be seriously messed up ... (or perhaps Glib/PCRE not updated to the new toolchain?).