[CWB] predefs.h fatal error

Serge Sharoff s.sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 11:28:40 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

you're absolutely right.  This was on a new server, I requested a 64-bit
Ubuntu, but a 32-bit one was installed, so I was indeed building on a
non-default architecture (using the standard gcc).  However, the
gcc-multilib trick worked nevertheless.

Serge

On 25/09/12 10:05, Stefan Evert wrote:
> Hi Andrew & Serge,
>
> from reading the bug report, it seems to me that this problem should
only occur when using a non-standard compiler (in this particular case,
it was Intel's C compiler) or possibly when building a non-default
architecture (which I take to be a 32-bit version of CWB on 64-bit Ubuntu).