[CWB] API access for CQPWeb

Kurt Sultana kurtanatlus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:24:12 CET 2013

Thanks Andrew.

Up to now, I've done a small test and managed to output concordances as XML
instead of HTML.

I'll then see for collocations. I'm noticing that there is a qname as a
POST parameter which refers to a query cache file. It seems that
collocations are computed using these files (coming from concordances?). Is
this so?  Ideally, I'd pass the word I'd like to find collocations for,
instead of the qname.

Thanks in advance,
Kurt