[CWB] Problem with cqp

Diana Santos dianamsmpsantos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:12:31 CEST 2014

Dear Stefan
I should have probably said that this corpus is ca 20% bigger than its
previous version. This might be the problem. 1 billion words.

No, I just installed from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/cwb/files/cwb/cwb-3.0.0/cwb-3.0.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz/download

Please tell me /give me a place to put the corpus and I'll scp it in CQP
format to you.
Or should I try the svn first?
Diana