[CWB] rcqp

Bernard Desgraupes bdesgraupes at orange.fr
Thu Dec 4 20:07:08 CET 2014

Cher Collègue,

thank you for your message. In fact, rcqp is not hosted on CRAN but rather on R-Forge. Here is the link:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/rcwb/
and
http://rcwb.r-forge.r-project.org/

It is freely accessible from there (as a Subversion checkout) so I don’t think it is necessary to duplicate it on GitHub.
The command to checkout the project is :
svn checkout svn://scm.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rcwb/

Best regards,
Bernard