[CWB] 3.4 version of the CWB for Linux

miskoyout . dartonja at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:11:30 CET 2014

Hi,

I have looked at http://sourceforge.net/projects/cwb/ to find out a new
version of CWB that would work both with Linux and Unicode. I already have
a version 3.0.0 for Linux and I would like to try a newer version which can
deal with utf-8 files, because, if I've got it right, the 3.0.0. version od
cwb-encode says

"   * valid charsets: ascii ; latin1 to latin9 ; utf8
     * NB: whatever this is set to, CWB/CQP currently treats everything as
Latin1!"

I can see that new versions, e.g. 3.4, support Unicode, but there are only
links to Windows version. Is there a 3.4 version of CWB for Linux with
support for Unicode?

Best,
miskoy