[CWB] 3.4 version of the CWB for Linux

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Dec 27 19:30:33 CET 2014

Hi Miskoy,

The 3.4 versions are indeed supported on Linux but there is no binary download (since the code changes frequently). Instead, you can get the most recent code from the subversion repo, and build it on your computer. Here’s how:

svn co http://svn.code.sf.net/p/cwb/code/cwb/trunk cwb

Then look at the files README/INSTALL for details