[CWB] CQPweb: Indexing error after Upgrade to 3.1.7

Noah Bubenhofer lists at bubenhofer.com
Mon May 5 15:49:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

I today upgraded CQPweb on Ubuntu from version 3.0.7 to 3.1.7. In general, everything went well (I followed the instructions, updated the config file and the database). But I get an error if I try to index a corpus which is already indexed in the cwb:

After hitting "install corpus with settings above" on the page "install a corpus pre-indexed in CWB" I get the following error:

> Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384
>
> Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384
>
> Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384

In version 3.0.7 indexing the corpus was able without errors. At the bottom of the message you find the debugging output of this error.

I appreciate any help,
best,
Noah

--

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select user_id from user_cookie_tokens where token = 'kn_IRUatcJdrCQC|zDD7cCCx4je4bo|~'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select username from user_info where id = 6

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	update user_cookie_tokens set expiry = 1404481039 where token = 'kn_IRUatcJdrCQC|zDD7cCCx4je4bo|~'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	update user_info set last_seen_time = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP where username='CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	SELECT * from user_info WHERE username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_privilege_info  order by id

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_grants_to_users where user_id = 6 order by privilege_id asc

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select group_name from user_groups order by group_name asc

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'superusers'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_grants_to_groups where group_id = 1 order by privilege_id asc

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'everybody'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_grants_to_groups where group_id = 2 order by privilege_id asc

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'SchizoProjekt'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_memberships where user_id = 6 and group_id = 7

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'StudierendeTUDresden'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_memberships where user_id = 6 and group_id = 3

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'externe'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_memberships where user_id = 6 and group_id = 5

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'mitarbeiter'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_memberships where user_id = 6 and group_id = 4

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_groups where group_name = 'summerschool'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select id from user_info where username = 'CQPwebAdmin'

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	select * from user_memberships where user_id = 6 and group_id = 6

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384

Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384

Warning: Missing argument 5 for corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384
About to run the following MySQL query:
	select corpus from corpus_info

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	insert into annotation_metadata (corpus, handle, description, tagset, external_url, is_feature_set) values
			('bildonlinev2', 'pos', '', '', '', is_feature_set)

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	insert into annotation_metadata (corpus, handle, description, tagset, external_url, is_feature_set) values
			('bildonlinev2', 'lemma', '', '', '', is_feature_set)

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	insert into annotation_metadata (corpus, handle, description, tagset, external_url, is_feature_set) values
			('bildonlinev2', 'ner', '', '', '', is_feature_set)

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.

About to run the following MySQL query:
	insert into corpus_info (corpus, primary_annotation, cwb_external)
					values ('bildonlinev2', NULL, 1)

The query ran successfully in 0 seconds.