[CWB] CQPweb: Indexing error after Upgrade to 3.1.7

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 6 00:54:08 CEST 2014

Hi Noah,

Thanks for the bug report; fixed in SVN.

I today upgraded CQPweb on Ubuntu from version 3.0.7 to 3.1.7. In general, everything went well (I followed the instructions, updated the config file and the database). But I get an error if I try to index a corpus which is already indexed in the cwb:

After hitting "install corpus with settings above" on the page "install a corpus pre-indexed in CWB" I get the following error:

> Warning: Missing argument 5 for
> corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384
>
> Warning: Missing argument 5 for
> corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384
>
> Warning: Missing argument 5 for
> corpus_install_info::get_p_att_mysql_insert(), called in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 183 and defined in
> /var/www/corpus/lib/admin-install.inc.php on line 384

In version 3.0.7 indexing the corpus was able without errors. At the bottom of the message you find the debugging output of this error.

I appreciate any help,
best,
Noah