[CWB] structural attribute (or xml tags) in cqpweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Nov 15 20:28:10 CET 2014

You can use structural tags in queries in CQPweb. It's just not possible to use metadata associated with them to restrict queries to certain parts of the corpus (except at the text level, as you note).

I *was* working on it in 2012.... I'm still working on it. Demands on my time are many, alas!

Andrew.