[CWB] CQPweb and MWUs

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 11:45:12 CEST 2015

This issue turns out to be a subtle and obscure bug in CQPweb: the space is used as the delimiter for tokens when splitting apart tokens with tags.

I have tried to find a quick fix for this, but there is no easy way to get this to work – it’s going to require ripping out and writing significant chunks of the rendering code, which is on my list for some point beyond the CWBv4 horizon…

Andrew.