[CWB] Assertion failed

Ruprecht von Waldenfels ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net
Thu Dec 17 23:19:55 CET 2015

Hi,
I just did a long query with lots of languages and I get this mistake:
cqpcl: concordance.c:572: compose_kwic_line: Assertion `match_start >= 0
&& match_start < text_size' failed.

The only hit on google is an earlier post by Serge Sharoff

>/WRT your first problem. I'm also using CWB on parallel corpora and
haven't found the effect like this: is it persistent for all corpora and
queries? /
Lars writes back then:

It is quite persistent, and Stefan has earlier confirmed that it is a
case of premature optimization of the original cwb authors.
-lars

So is this still there? Anything I can do about this?

Thanks and best!
RUprecht