[CWB] Assertion failed

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Fri Dec 18 07:12:33 CET 2015

> On 17 Dec 2015, at 23:19, Ruprecht von Waldenfels <ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> I just did a long query with lots of languages and I get this mistake:
> cqpcl: concordance.c:572: compose_kwic_line: Assertion `match_start >= 0 && match_start < text_size' failed.

Does this involve parallel corpora?  Does it only happen if you also display the alignments, or does it always happen when you "cat" the query result?

What happens if you just run the query and assign it to a variable?  The error says that the result set contains insane corpus positions, so perhaps a "dump" of the query result will give us a hint.