[CWB] A formal specification of CQL?

Serge Heiden slh at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jan 30 16:24:37 CET 2015

Thank you Andrew, I found it: it was the content of a ticket:
http://devel.sslmit.unibo.it/pipermail/cwb/2012-July/001042.html

Best,
Serge

Le 30/01/2015 16:05, Hardie, Andrew a écrit :
> We generally call it "CQP Syntax" rather than "Corpus Query Language", although lots of people working on other software have gravitated to the latter.
>
> The code of the parser is written as a Bison grammar, which *is* thus in effect a formal specification!
>
> It's in cqp/parser.y (see also parser.l).
>
> See:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/code/HEAD/tree/cwb/trunk/cqp/parser.y
>
> And to search the list, use
>
> site:devel.sslmit.unibo.it/pipermail/cwb
>
> in a Google search.
>
> best
>
> Andrew.

Dr. Serge Heiden, slh at ens-lyon.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr
ENS de Lyon/CNRS - ICAR UMR5191, Institut de Linguistique Française
15, parvis René Descartes 69342 Lyon BP7000 Cedex, tél. +33(0)622003883