[CWB] Broken BNC

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Tue Mar 3 14:04:02 CET 2015

I'm sending this mail to this list because I get no answer from the BNC people, maybe you can
help me, thanks:

Dear Srs.
some days ago I sent you a mail with the
questions below,  but probably it went to your spam folder because I sent it from my  personal
account, please read the next text of the original mail:

I work for the department
of translation and language sciences of the university Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, I had an
installation of the BNC web interface up and running in here: http://parles.upf.edu/bncweb-cgi/BNCweb.pl
but after some system updates and cqp ( we also have it here: http://parles.upf.edu/llocs/cqp/)
updates the bnc interface stopped working, so my question is whether you advice to reinstall
it or try to fix the errors, and if I reinstall is there a newer version than this:
BNCweb_version_4.3.tar.gz, which is the one I have.

That's it for now, but be sure
that I will ask you some more stuffs during the process of putting the service up again.

Thanks.

            andrés
chandía

administrador de
parles.upf | psicoaching | mapuche
koyaktu | ong mapuche koyaktu | amind terapia
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!