[CWB] Multiple constraints on structural attributes

Ruprecht von Waldenfels ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net
Mon Mar 2 10:48:28 CET 2015

Roland,
I guess you are right (no difference in the result set of the queries).
I guess the more important reason I wouldn't want to specify the
constraint inside the token is that I want to be able to formulate it as
an independent string that can be appended to the query, rather than
inserted into a part of it.
Best!
Ruprecht