[CWB] Migrating corpus to CQPwebInABox

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 00:54:15 CET 2015

>> As I told, they told me they use the perl script to install

I’m not familiar with this script.

Re, >> Is there a way to migrate already installed corpus from one MV to another?

Yes.

-      copy the index files and registry files from the HD of the original VM to the new CQPwebInABox VM

-      if necessary modify the registry files to reflect the new location of the index files.

-      go to “install new corpus” in CQPweb

-      click on Click here to install a corpus you have already indexed in CWB.

-      point the form at the registry file

-      install the corpus

-      add metadata table

-      that’s it.

>> At the CQPweb manual says (1.4) "You need at least version 3.2.0 of CWB if you want CQPweb to have UTF8-compilant regular expresion matching". Is it refearing to the SVN "trunk" branch?
No, the trunk is currently v 3.4 (which is what is running in CQPwebInABox). V3.2 is an older version (from about 4 years ago)

>> If I use the ubuntu script with the v3.1 it works like a charm, but if I use the script at the trunk version it's like it not install the correct path. I can't tabulate for complete.
Sorry, I don’t follow at all.