[CWB] Migrating corpus to CQPwebInABox

Daniel Renau alphak87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:17:44 CET 2015

Hi again Andrew,

beforehand I want to thank you for your time and knowledge.
I've tried your instructions, but I can't reproduce it.

I do this (screenshots at: http://imgur.com/a/Wm4MZ):

(In my VM)
- run cqp, use "show corpora;" and see what corpus are installed.Use
"locate" to know where the corpus are stored. (image 1)
- copy the folders that contain archives relative to the corpus (image 2)

(In your VM)
- run cqp. No corpus installed when use "show corpora". See in
administration panel (CQPweb) the name of the corpus (e.g. lcmc), use
"locate" to know where the corpus are stored (image 3)
· Are different registry folders between cqp & cqpweb?
- copy "SUBALEORI" data folder to /home/user/ and modify the path inside
the registry file. Copy "subaleor" registry file to /var/cqpweb/registry/
- go to administration panel, fill the form and press install. This error
shows (image 4-5)
- automatically the registry file disapears from the folder
/var/cqpweb/registry/

Any advice?

Thank you :)