[CWB] Indexing of metadata problem + no display of query results

Emmanuel CARTIER emmanuel.cartier at lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Fri Nov 20 13:10:35 CET 2015

Hi,

I am currently working with the last version of CWB and with CQPWeb
version 3.0.16.
I managed to index big corpora (from 100 to 500 Go) on the command line
and install the corpora on CQPWeb.

I have two problems:
A.
When I launch the offline-freq-list.php (php
../bin/offline-freqlists.php <corpora name in lowercase) for generating
metadata indexes, it generates the following error :
</pre>
continue.</p>

creating corpus
                     POLOGNE_2015__FREQ! -- creation aborted</p>

Afterwards, it does not unable to query the corpus, but can you indicate
me some hints to debug it?

B. When querying my corpus (pos-tagged with treetagger, then post
processed to transform <unknown> lemma to "unknown") with the following
CQP query [lemma="unknown'], the web interface always ends with a blank
page. But when I use the commandline cqp utility, it is outputing the
results normally. can you give me some hints on that?

Thanks a lot for your work and help,

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Cartier
Enseignant-Chercheur en Linguistique Informatique
email : emmanuel.cartier at univ-paris13.fr