[CWB] Indexing of metadata problem + no display of query results

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 13:28:59 CET 2015

Re A -- this is exactly what it says, i.e. the CWB index of the original corpus contains words that aren't within a <text></text> span, which is not allowed in CQPweb. So either something has gone wrong in your input data, or else something went wrong with the creation of the original index. The problem is not in the frequency list creation script.

Re B -- the blank page should be accompanied by an entry in your web server's e3rror log which will tell you at what point things went wrong. In Apache that's usually /var/log/apache2/error.log or something similar.