[CWB] Does CQPweb support dynamic attributes now?

(Ray) WU Liangping liangpingwu at 126.com
Mon Oct 5 20:17:07 CEST 2015

hi all,

I tried the query [pos="N.*" & f(word)>100] on some corpora but the frequency limitation doesn't seem to work.
According to Christ (1994: 6) , f is a predefined dynamic attribute. However, the query was happily accepted by CQPweb but not really executed.
I noticed in cwb-decode.c that a comment reads like this "case ATT_DYN: /* dynamical attributes aren't implemented */".
So that is where the answer lies?

Thanks for any tips.
Wu Liangping

Reference
Christ, Oliver (1994). A modular and flexible architecture for an integrated corpus query system. In Papers in Computational Lexicography (COMPLEX '94), pages 22–32, Budapest, Hungary.