[CWB] rcwb?

Roland Schäfer roland.schaefer at fu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 23 21:54:35 CEST 2016

On 23/04/16 19:27, Stefan Evert wrote:

>> Is there any way of getting a stable rcwb for R 3.2.5? All I find for
>> rcwb is outdated repos, dead home pages, etc. This SVN repo
>> svn://scm.r-forge.r-project.org/svnroot/rcwb/ posted by Bernard on this
>> list in 2014 does not check out.
>
> It does for me, and I've been able to compile and install package 'rcqp' on my machine.

Ah, sry, my problem. I can do a checkout from home, but not from my
RStudio server. No idea why, but should have checked that myself before
posting.

> You can also download the package source code from
>
> 	https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=1258
>
> as a .tar.gz archive.  I had problems with the older Rcwb package, but rcqp worked fine (if I recall correctly).

Thanks for the link! Anyway, rcqp doesn't compile for me on Wheezy, and
the build logs on R-Forge also terminate with error messages. But I
should probably contact Bernard directly for this.

Thanks again.

Best,
Roland