[CWB] rcwb?

Ruprecht von Waldenfels ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net
Mon Apr 25 20:52:26 CEST 2016

Hi Roland,

I've managed to install rcqp on current ubuntu machines no problem, but
there was some problem with the source, it was some development version
that didn't compile. Here are my notes, I *think* they reflect the right
version. If not, I have a tarball with the working source I can send you.

get the archive,
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rcqp/index.htmland get the
tarball there get a few libraries, namely sudo apt-get install libpcre3
libpcre3-dev libglib2.0-0 libglib2.0-dev pcre-devel pcre-grep flex bison
c-cran-runit c-cran-plyr In R, install install.packages(c("RUnit",
"plyr", "Matrix")) (even though they should be there anyway) then do R
CMD INSTALL rcqp Note the CAPITALIZATION in this command! Ruprecht Am