[CWB] Field Word Data (ELAN)

Meier-Vieracker, Simon simon.meier at tu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 7 13:33:03 CET 2016

Hi Ruprecht,

ich habe zwar keine Ahnung, aber einen kurzen Gru? schicke ich Dir gerne.

Und immerhin ein bisserl CWB mache ich nunmehr auch. Watch here: www.fussballlinguistik.de<http://www.fussballlinguistik.de>

Lieber Gru?
Simon

---
Von meinen Smartphone gesendet

Am 07.12.2016 um 13:27 schrieb Ruprecht von Waldenfels <ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net<mailto:ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net>>:

Hi,

I was wondering about projects that use CWB to display field work data, i.e., text with (multiple levels of) morpheme-level glossing. Could you share your experiences? How did you approach the representation of these levels in the CWB format, how did you end up displaying the output?

I am planning to adapt our current spoken-data interface (parasolcorpus.org/Pushkino<http://parasolcorpus.org/Pushkino>) to handle glossed data and will write a converter from the  ELAN format to handle this. I would greatly appreciate any comments on how this is best done, how to handle the display, and whether there are any projects that already do this.

Best wishes!
Ruprecht