[CWB] Mis-feature of load-pre-3.2-corpsettings.php

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 24 20:17:15 CET 2016

Hmm! This is not specific to that script, but is universally how symlinks for corpora are created. I think that using absolute paths was probably a function of my failures of understanding when it comes to symlinks back when I implemented this way of doing the web directories.

I'll fix so this does not happen in the future.

Andrew.