[CWB] Giza ++ and CQPWeb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Nov 26 15:41:38 CET 2016

You need to read the alignment documentation in the CWB encoding tutorial (sec 8 in the most recent version from SVN, link below; pay especial attention to 8.5) – I don’t know anything about Giza++ I’m afraid, but you should be able to work out whether it’s possible based on the possibilities for inputting an existing alignment.

https://sourceforge.net/p/cwb/code/HEAD/tree/doc/tutorials/CWB_Encoding_Tutorial.pdf