[CWB] CQPweb could not create a directory for the frequency index

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Thu Oct 13 21:04:58 CEST 2016

I get this error when I try to "Cretate the CWB Frequency table"
CQPweb could
not create a directory for the frequency index. Check filesystem permissions!

But
there is no error for text position records or frequency tables,

directories:
registry, data and cqpweb are all owned: www-data:www-data

but then if I refresh
the Corpus frequency list controls page, I can see: The text-by-text list for this corpus
has already been created.

Another problem that I still have
is the creation of new users:

A MySQL query did not run successfully!

Original query: INSERT INTO user_info ( username, realname, email, passhash, acct_status,
expiry_time, acct_create_time, conc_kwicview, conc_corpus_order, cqp_syntax,
context_with_tags, use_tooltips,
thin_default_reproducible, coll_statistic,
coll_freqtogether, coll_freqalone, coll_from, coll_to, max_dbsize, linefeed ) VALUES (
'jhuser', 'unknown person', 'jhuser at upf.edu',
'$2a$11$......................yl0Kl8h3xhUATbrHP7sKOq.GXmLA0AS', 0, 0, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, 1,
1, 0, 0, 1, 1, , 5, 5, -3, 3, 1000000, 'au' ) /* from User: admin | Function:
do_append_mysql_comment() | 2016-Oct-13 19:02:22 */

Error # 1064: You have an error
in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near ' 5, 5, -3, 3, 1000000, 'au' ) /* from User: admin |
Function:
do' at line 38

Thanks
            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Delingua |
Amind terapia | Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!